I really need this too!

At the moment I am doing a 'search' query, then doing a 'users/show'
for each reply in the search query to get the location of each person.
But this is not working as I soon get blocked for performing too many
'users/show' requests.

If we could just have the location in the reply data from the 'search'
request, just like we have 'profile_image_url' in the reply. Would be
good to have both location and profile_image_url for the from user,
instead of just the profile_image_url.

Thanks