Wave your magic wand, demand some plz send teh codez, and your wish
will come true!

You're probably better going to the Drupal community for this if you
intend to use Drupal. This isn't a website building tutorial list.
This isn't a Drupal how-to list. Most of us here probably don't even
use Drupal. (I have, but not for anything Twitter related, but I'm
sure there's a module.)

∞ Andy Badera
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=(andrew+badera)+OR+(andy+badera)