Fortunately it only affected a couple users, but I'd like to make it up to
them.  BTW, this didn't affect the mass unfollow feature you saw Scoble and
others using (that would have worked fine). This affected the "unfollow
those who unfollow me" feature.  We have safety valves in place as well, but
there are still a few users that get through that.
Jesse