Geocoded API searches are also broken. This is the geocoding example
from the API documentation, which used to work and now doesn't:

http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?geocode=40.757929%2C-73.985506%2C25km

My website (blablabra.net) does similar searches and now receives only
403 Forbidden errors or an empty XML/JSON with "You must enter a
query" if I try this search on my browser window.