Something like this is going to require a server-side language, like PHP,
Perl, Ruby, etc.  JavaScript wont cut it.

I'm not sure how you'd do this without it being spammy though. IMO it should
be manual, or at least semi-manual using a queue of some sort that you need
to approve prior to it going out.

-Joel