when dealing with retrieving a large followers list from API, what i
did was estimate the no. of pages i need (total / 5000) from the
follower count of user's profile, and then send concurrent API
requests to improve the speed.

now with the new cursor-based pagination, this become impossible(it
stills work, but i guess page-based pagination will be obsoleted
someday?), because I don't know the next_cursor until I finish
downloading a whole page. so i guess the page-based should be preserved
(and improve)? rather than making it obsolete?