According to the new terms of service, it seems that there is much more that can get an account suspended. I've seen many friends have their accounts obliterated for apparently no reason. I'm wondering if Twitter is just a bit too trigger happy now. Having just been suspended, now I'm feeling the pain. This is my main account and without it, I feel lost at sea. I expect there are thousands of others who feel the same way. Is there anything I can do to not wait what seems like an eternity for my account to be reinstated?

Thanks.

--
Chris Latko
www.latko.org