I had an experience that took over 4 months of back and forth, forth being
me, back being them marking my ticket as taken care of without doing
anything. I finally just created a new account, changed the name of the old
one and used that name for the new one.

Had another experience where the account was fixed after two unanswered
tickets without a word said to the person.

So you may have a few days, a week, a few months, maybe forever of being
suspended without getting an actual account banning.

Twitter may have excellent interaction with their 3rd-party developers, but
their customer service blows.