I've been using Abraham's library and combined it with your library to
do some logging in and posting using PHP. I'm trying to create
actually a module for joomla that would do some logging and posting at
the same time after clicking a link.

It seems working except for the part that it returns an extra result
XML that is displayed at the end of my display. I actually don't know
how to get rid of that since I don't know how and where it came from.

I tried to comment out a certain line in my code and i think this one
is causing it (though its just my hyphothesis)

$content = $to->OAuthRequest('http://twitter.com/statuses/update.xml',
array('status' => $linkpath.' - '.$messageThem), 'POST');

Tell me how I can get rid of these? THANKS!!!