I'm going to be streaming tweets from an upcoming tradeshow and
unfortunately, the organization that is running the tradeshow doesn't
own the @username that matches their organization name.  They had it,
but then changed it to some obscure thing with underscores.

Anyway, someone else now has the 4 character username that is also the
main keyword for this upcoming tradeshow, but they aren't affiliated
with the tradeshow and their tweets won't be about the show.

So as I'm pulling in results for this unique 4 letter abbreviation,
this users non-relevant tweets are showing up because their username
matches.

So my question is, is there a negative search operator that I can add
that will exclude one specific username from the search results that
are returned?

I tried the formats -from:alexiskold and from:-alexiskold, but those
didn't seem to work.