++ to what John said.

Also ... streaming? Ratelimiting? Whitelisting? How do @s work? Are
you going to cover Sign-in-with-Twitter? How about guns for cash? The
address book API? What about all the geolocation stuff?

Sheesh, I feel like I'm writing this for you. I'm going to stop now.
You're obviously missing a lot of the obvious.

∞ Andy Badera
∞ +1 518-641-1280
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew%20badera