I tried to check in Archive.org, but at some point in 2007 Twitter
excluded /api with robots.txt.

Besides, it was so interesting to see how the Twitter home page
evolved over time that I got completely distracted.

Dewald

PS. Oops. The other thread where I posted this was a mistake. Just
shows you the extent of my distraction.