Hey everyone,

I wanted to email the list to start gathering some feedback on how we
can improve the OAuth workflow. As we have discussed in the past,
Basic Auth is going to be deprecated at some point in the future for
OAuth and we want to make sure we improve the experience to meet
everyone's needs. I am interested in capturing feedback for both the
web and desktop workflows.

1. What can be improved about the web workflow?
2. What can be improved about the desktop workflow?
3. What other models of distributed auth do you think we could learn
from and what specifically about them?
4. What could we improve around the materials for integrating OAuth
into your application?

We really appreciate your feedback.

Best, Ryan