Other code uses this snippet also.
Now this is even more hilarious.  I am testing right now.  I am sending the
ContentLength no matter what.

I now can't post status updates again.  If I give it the ContentLength, it
just hangs.  If I don't give it the ContentLength, I get the error.

If I give it the ContentLength, I can send Direct Messages(length = 0).  If
I don't give it the ContentLength, I get the same error with direct
messages.

When I view the request header, the only header there is the "Content-Type".

Ryan