Amen to that. I find it kind of curious that as per John K., 5-6 hours into this issue, the Twitter ops team was still blissfully unaware of anything going on... Also weird that they apparently are unable to reproduce the issue without our help, ie. they really haven't set up any monitoring outside of their network...