On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:32:25 -0400
ryan alford <ryanalford...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It is possible to do OAuth without user interaction if you have their
> username and password, but this is frowned upon by Twitter and could
> get your IP blacklisted.

You do need user interaction to get initial approval for a token, after
which you can reuse a token until it is revoked. There is a chance (Has
this happened recently?) that a token may expire without obvious
reason, but they are supposed to be reusable.

There's no replacement for testing, which has been absent in my shop
recently because of the churn on the API... which I'm hoping will be
addressed by versioning.

Chris Babcock