What's the benefit of using oAuth for whitelisted accounts?  If no other
user is going to use it but me for the purposes of my app, I'm not sure
oAuth gives me any benefits (or Twitter for that matter).  That's besides
the point though - oAuth or not shouldn't be affecting this. This is
something that has worked for over a year and just stopped working.  I'm
trying to figure out what happened, or if Twitter turned something off.

Jesse