Are you sure that's where the cursor=-1 is supposed to go? Isn't the array meant to contain all the options you want to pass? Perhaps your library is cleaning up your URL to make sure it has no request parameters and only passing the parameters in the array that you're passing as a 2nd parameter to your oAuthRequest function.