Hello all.  I just recently started using the twitter API and oAuth
for a site I am working on.  After wrapping my head around oAuth
things seemed to be going well.  Out of the 12 components of the
library i am using, 8 worked right off the bat. Unfortunately, methods
where I change the URL, then post to it seem to be breaking, resulting
an invalid signature response.  I am able to successfully post a new
status, get timelines and grab direct messages, so I am fairly
confident that my oAuth lib is working

my URL is constructed as follows (replaced the '&' with new lines for
readiblity):
[POST-ing]
http://www.twitter.com/statuses/destroy/5206890175.xml?
oauth_consumer_key=Y6AmNZPU23AOQLwCSmevQ
oauth_nonce=ret3uSMFONY
oauth_signature=QBzS8c51wJE6KuHG8XjlmrzL2Ko%3D
oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA1
oauth_timestamp=1256668802
oauth_token=83934696-9mlDot0sC1YbL2907BopkexMJwAFR8WdZojMJCmC1
oauth_version=1.0

This results in the aforementioned error.  Am I suppose to use a
different URL when I encode it?

I appreciate the assistance, this is my first time working with oAuth,
and I am a still a bit fuzy.