Hello,

After discussing this internally, we have decided that we will make
the crossdomain.xml policy more open on the api.twitter.com domain. We
don't know exactly what that entails yet or when it will go into
effect, but this is something that we want to open up.

Expect another post when we've reached a final conclusion.

-Chad