From: JDG <ghil...@gmail.com>
To: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, October 29, 2009 6:02:28 PM
Subject: [twitter-dev] Re: Twitter Lists Need Optional Hashtag binding  with
list subscription

pull the whole list and do the filtering in-memory yourself. It's not a perfect
solution, in terms of bandwidth or processing, but there it is.

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 17:22, Leon Spencer <spencer_l...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I don't think a 3rd party app would work - with Oauth or like a TweetDeck. The
searches and updates would do well beyond Twitter limits and impact user's
ability to perform other functions.