Got it, even though it seems to just return 15 per page for me by default. I posted up the same comments on the codeplex site so ignore those.
Duane Roelands wrote:
John,

In Vista or Windows 7, you'll have to right-click on the .chm file and
click "Unblock" before you can see the contents of the topics.  It -
might- be that way in XP as well, but I haven't worked in XP in a
while. :)

As for search, the default number of items is 20.  Paging is
supported.  Once your help file is working, check out the
documentation for the "TwitterSearchParameters" class.  There's a code
sample there that shows how to change the default number of items per
page, and how to specify the page number you want.