You think they would at least give you an issue number or something.

-----Original Message-----
From: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:twitter-development-t...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Nish
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 11:48 AM
To: Twitter Development Talk
Subject: [twitter-dev] My application for whitelisting has been rejected for
no reason!

Hi,

Today i submitted by application to twitter stating that we are
developing a Twitter application similar to socialoomph and asking to
whitelist 3 of my IPs, I also explained them how am going to use them.

However to my shock i got a email today stating its rejected and No
reason was mentioned! (see below)

Please Help!

"Hi Nishanth Chandran,

Thanks for requesting to be on Twitter's API whitelist. Unfortunately,
we've rejected your request.

Here's why:

Please address the issues above and submit another request if
appropriate.

The Twitter API Team"