On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 9:46 PM, Cameron Kaiser <spec...@floodgap.com> wrote:

> > By credentials, I meant the OAuth tokens, consumer keys, etc.
> >
> > Wouldn't they be visible to the browser/desktop-client? And hence,
> couldn't
> > they be copied and reused by somebody so determined?
>
> Not necessarily the tokens, but the consumer keys could be extracted. This
> is
> an acknowledged failing of OAuth, and has been discussed quite a bit here
> before (search the archives).

All I want to know is:
Does Twitter have any policies against use of OAuth in these circumstances?

PS. Sorry if this is a repeat question. I searched the archives. There are
6800 results for "oauth" and 800 results for "oauth security". 700 results
for "oauth browser". Just couldn't wade through all of them.

cheers,
--
Harshad RJ
http://hrj.wikidot.com