Hello,

We (http://superfeedr.com) have a lot of users who gave us Twitter
feeds (both users + track) to monitor on their behalf. A few months
ago we started having more and more feeds, so we asked to be
whitelisted.
We now have about 15k, and even the white-listing  is not enough and
we see too many errors from Twitter.

We decided to implement the streaming API so that everybody is happy :
our users  -> they get faster updates, twitter -> less polling.

Unfortunately, we're seeing errors from Twitter :  invalid status
code: 413. HTTP/1.1 413 FULL head

I think that we're tracking too many feeds through that API, because
it works when we have less track keywors/userids. Is there any way
around?  (we have access to "shadow")

Thanks,