DeWitt,

Thanks for the email. These are all great questions and I want to make
sure I get all the appropriate answers for you and other people on the
thread so it's clear and transparent. Let me work internally to make
sure we get answers to these and get back to you.

The more general answer is that we are working on this as we speak, so
there should be some more clarity in the near future regardless of
this thread. Thanks for the interest and support.

Best, Ryan