Hi,

I'm trying to show the twitter user background on my website, no
problem with that; the problem is here :

Is there any way to know if we could show the background image or
not ?

I explain :
If you have deactivated your twitter image background, and you have
just a background color... the <profile_background_image_url> tag in
http://twitter.com/users/show.xml?id=17706545 stay here, so, with some
users, I show the background image and the background color, BUT the
user wants only to show the color and not the image, so it doesn't
look pretty sometimes (like a black image with a pink background on my
website, the real background being only the pink color)

So where can I know if the image is needed ?

Thanks