I am working with Twitter4J which should have support for the latest
retweet format in the current Snapshot. Somehow I cannot get the
retweetedStatus object, it returns null, so I am wondering if retweets
are also part of the streaming API which I am using. I am using the
filter stream and would like to detect retweeted messages in this
stream.

Based on the last information form Twitter this should be possible and
the retweetedStatus info should be part of the filter stream statuses.
Is this still correct?

Cheers
Sven