I'm trying to set up a simple app, mainly for practice with ruby/
twitter/web apps/etc. I'm using a Sinatra app hosted on Heroku. I have
the oauth gem and I can get twitter to redirect back to my app but
then I get a 401 Unauthorized error. What should I be looking for to
fix this? It happens on dev (callback to localhost:9393) and prod. I
checked to make sure the request token/secret was being saved
correctly in the session. I've been looking around last night and
tonight trying to figure this out. I saw something on here about
checking the utc offset on the server clock but it seems fine on
heroku and my local machine is correct. I'm just not sure where the
error is coming from so I don't know what to look for. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Joe