Additional report:

At calling API to delete a undeletable list, it always returns
response as success, but still it remains.
And it seems that a undeletable list rejects any editting like adding
members, changes to list name and description.

Failure to delete a list with no error is very inconvenient. In my
situation, it causes to multiply extra lists named like "blahblah-3",
"blahblah-4", ... Because it intends to create a list as same name as
deleted list.