Hi,
Does anyone know of a way to access a page that requires OAuth from a
URL without logging in? I am trying to scrape a page for extra data
for a Yahoo Pipes feed but the page can only be access when you are
logged in using twitter OAuth. I am teaching myself all this at the
moment so I might have missed something obvious but I would be really
grateful if someone could give me a hand with this or at least tell me
if it is not possible.

Thanks for any help and I hope when I have fully learnt this I can
make a reasonable contribution to the community.

SeriousSamP.