Hi,

In November I requested (from account @BreakingNews) to whitelist IP
208.74.120.146 so we no longer have rate limits. That IP belongs to
www.bnonews.com. Until now we stayed well below the rate limit, but
now we seem to go above it. We are using a number of scripts which
check Twitter RSS feeds for updates, and immediately send it to an e-
mail address. Every hour, between --.05 and --.30 of the hour
(estimate) it will stop work. It started only after we added several
more accounts for it to check. Did something go wrong and is the IP
still having a limit?

Thanks.

This is the e-mail I received in November:

Hi BNO News,
Thanks for requesting to be on Twitter's API whitelist. We've approved
your request!

You should find any rate limits no longer apply to authenticated
requests made by @BreakingNews.

We've also whitelisted the following IP addresses:

208.74.120.146

This change should take effect within the next 48 hours.

The Twitter API Team