Thanks for the reply,

Actually, my main problem is: sometimes getting 401 error for
authenticating users, but sometimes not getting the error, i use my
own twitter accounts to test it, and i'm sure that i didn't make any
changes to the accounts. I also readed through the discussion and
developer at google code, there are some people reporting the same
problem with what i'm experiencing on.

Do you know why this problem occured..?

Regards,
Dimas Priyanto