The GWT community was pretty responsive to inquiries and that made it a lot
more appealing IMO. Email lists in general are a gamble and a haven for self
promotion and the old diagnose a problem and offer a solution marketeers. I
offered some pretty detailed research to some chiq that claimed to want
feedback on social crm clients on here and she ignored me, her loss. I knew
who she was though, kinda. Weak style. Support from MS sounds hellish, what
do they do, how many numbers do they assign to you and how many times do
they make you repeat yourself?