Just FWIW, this isn't really an iPhone-specific issue – there are a
lot of rich mobile devices out there. One reason (excuse?) for not
using OAuth in Spaz on webOS is the poor functionality on mobile.

I'm really reluctant to move to OAuth until the flow for mobile is
improved. The data from heypic.me is just what I was afraid of.

--
Ed Finkler
http://funkatron.com