That's great news.  Thank you, Ryan.

How about terms like "tweet" and "retweet"?  Or more generally, any word on
the questions raised in the "Question about licensing" thread?

http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk/browse_thread/thread/9f90046f6469fb7b/954f6dc75e00e992

In particular, it would be great to get clarification in writing on
twitter.com -- not sure if your mail here is binding :) -- about the terms
for acceptable trademark usage, copyright claims, and patent claims, for
third party libraries and third party implementations of the Twitter API.

I fully understand that these are difficult questions, and certainly
appreciate the effort it takes to get all the legal concerns addressed.
 Thanks again for chasing these down!

-DeWitt