we have a command line tool that acts exactly like curl but does all the
oauth signatures transparently to the end user (the user simply needs to
register the keys with the tool).  this way people who rely on the ability
to use curl to interact with the API (such as scripts, etc.) can still do
so.

we'll be releasing that tool soon.

--
Raffi Krikorian