Apparently you are supposed to report this to Twitter Support.
http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/detail?id=1199

You can open a ticket here: http://bit.ly/twicket

Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Moved to Seattle | May cause email delays
Project | Intersect | http://intersect.labs.poseurtech.com