Try getting the home timeline and see if you get the incorrect signature
message.

Ryan

Sent from my DROID

On Jan 28, 2010 11:14 PM, "arian cabezas" <arian.cabe...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Ryan.
I´m having the same problem with the statuses/update using the php
library provided by Twitter, name as : Twitter-async, as said eco_bach
i verified my signatures and i receive information back on verify
credentials (and no 'incorrect signature' error), it´s really rare
what it´s happening couse some times it works and some times apeear
when a do a ¨$connection->post('statuses/update', array('status' =>
$statusStr))¨ the misterious message ¨incorrect signatures¨ as
response. I dont know what to do, becouse i´m following all the stuffs
that are described on the Twitter-async API. It began to happen the
last Tuesday 26th.
My regards.
Arian

On 27 ene, 00:30, ryan alford <ryanalford...@gmail.com> wrote: > It is still