Ryan,

Re 1)

It will probably work best if one can enter a separate URL where the
revoked callbacks must be sent. This will also require some type of
call authentication method, so that some joker can't figure out one's
callback URL and send you a bunch of fake revokes and cause you to
incorrectly delete accounts from your system.

In other words, the callback probably should be signed in some way
with one's consumer secret.  As far as data, only the user_id and
screen_name will suffice.