You are probably logging in with your account too often and triggering a
rate limit, or, someone nearby you is abusing the system. If you lay off the
system for an hour or so, can you get in? If not, send your account and the
exact time, in UTC, of a login failure and we can investigate. (api at
twitter dot com to get a ticket, or just to me.)

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Infrastructure, Twitter Inc.