Hi Raffi. Thanks for your reply.

After a lot of searching, I found a thread related to my issue. <a
href="http://droolfactory.blogspot.com/2010/02/fix-for-twitter-oauth-
iphone-due-to.html">Fix for Twitter-OAuth-iPhone Due to Twitter Mobile
OAuth Update</a>. I implemented the recommended change, and it appears
to address the problem. Unfortunately, the fix won't be available to
users until the app update is approved by Apple (average 2 weeks).

How could I have found out about this change in advance? I don't see
any heads-up notifications related to this. It sucks that users will
be left with broken functionality until the update is approved.