If you are using just track predicate, then u should be fine. But in general
gardenhose floods u depending on the time of the day and various other
factors nearly a few thousand tweets per hour on an average or something
similar. But again it depends what u r consuming. My numbers could certainly
differ with other who have done that in the past. but it is certainly
significantly more than normal access level.

Regards,
Atul.

--
Regards,