Hello folks. I'm Jen. Just moved to SF from Scotland where I ran a data
intelligence startup which dug into Twitter sentiment analysis (see
festbuzz.com for an example).

I'm consulting, writing, speaking and doing a day job at a Silicon Valley
tech co. for now, but I have a list as long as my arm of Twitter NLP stuff
to play with.

I'm going to chime in on the consensus for get replies to a specific tweet.
Would certainly help with the anaphora resolution stuff I'm working on.