On Feb 24, 1:20 pm, Tim Haines <tmhai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for sending through the examples.  I must have been setting the
> header incorrectly - missing the quotes or something.  It does indeed work
> for favorites too, whether authenticated or not..

Good to hear... I was having the same problem. First I was stupidly
sending the ETag header instead of If-None-Match, then I wrapped
quotes incorrectly. For anyone else, via curl, you need to wrap the
ETag in double quotes and the whole header in single quotes. Or at
least I did on my box, like so (extra spaces added for clarity).

--header ' If-None-Match: " 3022db84cebe898b561a397c20063f5e " '