We could do so, but we have a dogmatic belief that Hosebird should remain
middleware and that it should not render content. Well, except for limit
messages. But, other than that, no rendering.

Recently, we committed a major apostasy for an experiment, and re-rendered
Tweets inside Hosebird on a non-public cluster. And then, Mark and I spent a
whole day chasing down intermittent character encoding bugs. And we sucked
half of the Infrastructure team down with us for a while too. On a deadline.
And it still doesn't work quite right. This was not a good deal.

That being said, I think I know how we could work this out. (Files a bug
against himself.) We'll see.

-John