Your application description sounds like resyndication, which is not allowed
under various terms and agreements. You cannot make Twitter data available
via an API unless a very specific set of requirements are adhered to.
Contact a...@twitter.com to start this process.

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Infrastructure, Twitter Inc.