I'm using the Twitter JSONP public feeds in a javascript plugin that's
loaded on 3rd party site (i.e. a bookmarklet/greasemonkey script)
http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/djnicolson.json?callback=mycallback

However, I'm finding that for certain Twitter users, this page is
requiring authentication, which results in a nasty (disruptive) alert
popup in the browser that asks users for their Twitter username/
password (try the above link to see what i mean)

Is there a way around this? It would be nice if I could include
another GET param that suppresses the authentication:
i.e.
http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/djnicolson.json?callback=mycallback&suppressAuthentication=true
would prevent the username/password popup from ever coming up and
instead returns something in the form of:
callback({'error':'tweetsProtected'});
(but without popping up the authentication thing)