The automated profile popups are a profound source of #fail.  Anyone using
an Atom based machine is basically twiddling their thumbs for 30% of the
time they're trying to use the web interface.  Chrome users already had this
feature with the bit.ly expander and it did much, much more.

  There really needs to be a No Silly Automated Profile Popup [ ] check box
available in account config. If this had been the Twitter interface when I
started I'd have 5 followers, 10 tweets, and I'd have been idle for 600+
days.

--
mailto:n...@layer3arts.com //
GoogleTalk: nrauhau...@gmail.com