One of our teammates came up with the idea of having a cooperative
twitter interview. For our site we interview artists/producers.
However we want our users to feel a part of the site as it grows by
allowing them to interact as much as possible. With this in mind,
another project would be to create a twitter/facebook login page that
would (again) force the user to sign in. After signing in the user
automatically follows us on twitter, and updates their status to a pre-
defined text that we choose. Once they login, they will be able to
view a form that will be used to leave a quick little question for the
upcoming interview. Once they submit their question their twitter/
facebook status is updated to let their friends know: "@someone just
left an interview question for @singer at: http://link.com Get your
question answered!" The public questions will be stored in a thread
format on that page.